EduBrite LMS Microsite administration
September 22, 2014 Leave a comment
Microsite administration was the topic of last week’s webinar. In this webinar covered most common activities a LMS administrator typically performs. Thanks to all participants who were able to join us. We discussed following items:
- User Management : User Creation (individual, bulk), User roles, User assignment to group(s)
- Group Management : Group Creation, Type of Groups (open, private, etc.), group roles, group settings, collaboration
- Site administration : Configure features, security, menu, metadata, payment integration
- Others : E-mail settings, proxy login
Recording of the session is now available at Webinar Channel in EduBrite Support portal.
Our next webinar “Test Authoring and Delivery” is on Wednesday Sep 24 at 10 am pacific (UTC-7). In this webinar, we will cover:
- Test / Survey creation
- Questions formats – Multiple choice, Fill in the blank, Yes/No, Essay, Grid Type etc.
- Test properties : Basic and advance
- Test delivery : informal (Practice tests); Formal inside course or as an exam