Our second webinar this week was on Test and course authoring. There was a lot to cover in one hour so we covered course authoring part only. Test authoring part will be covered in a separate session in future, we will let you know. Thanks to all participants who were able to join us.
Earlier this week we added a channel for webinars in EduBrite Support portal. All recorded webinars are available here. This is wonderful as it organizes webinar series from this year and past years in one place.
This week we have discussed how to create a course in EduBrite? Various types of content files – e.g. document types (PowerPoint, Doc, PDF etc.) , audio files, video files, external links, embedding documents, SCORM packages etc. can be used to build courses. We have also discussed various course and lesson level properties and reviewed learner’s experience for these settings.
Our next webinar “Course Delivery” is on Wednesday Aug 27 at 10 am pacific (UTC-7). In this webinar, we will cover:
- Create course session or online class
- User enrollment : admin enrolling users, self enrollment
- Course Catalog : Search, enrollment via online payment & coupon code
- Delivery (user) experience
- Course completion and tracking and certificate awarding
- Events – ILT class
- Programs – High level overview
Register here for next webinar