October 1, 2014 Leave a comment
In last week’s webinar, we discussed about test authoring and delivery. In this webinar covered various how quizzes/tests or surveys can be created using EduBrite’s WISYWIG test editor? Thanks to all participants who were able to join us. We discussed following items in detail:
- Questions formats – Multiple choice, Fill in the blank, Yes/No, Essay, Grid Type etc.
- Various Test properties including
- Create question bank
- Re-using questions from existing tests
- Inserting images, audio, video
- Inserting mathematical and Scientific symbols
- Gradient scoring, negative marking
- Adding passage, solution
- Adding metadata at question or test level
- Randomize questions, choices
- Competency-based test, exams
- Various UI options
- Categorizing questions into sections
- Limiting time based on sections
- Essay evaluation
- Random selection of questions from question bank
- Test delivery : informal (Practice tests); Formal inside an exam, exam management. Quizzes inside the course were covered in previous course authoring and course delivery webinars.
- Proctored Exam
- Multi Source feedback (360 degree feedback)
Recording of the session is now available at Webinar Channel in EduBrite Support portal. We will announce next round of webinar soon. Stay tuned.